Oculus Rift + Star Citizen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oculus Rift + Star Citizen

So in case anyone didn't know, Star Citizen has said they are going to be fully compatible with the Oculus Rift. Was wondering how many people here are planning on buying one and having it on when they finally get to play Star Citizen for the first time when it hopefully comes out by next year or so.

I for one am definitely very excited for the Oculus Rift and how it can possibly immerse me more into Star Citizen or any other game. Just thinking of the possibility of feeling visually that I am in a space cockpit would be worth the money needed to buy the oculus rift and a new pc.

Am I the only one planning on looking like an idiot wearing the oculus rift and a big set of headphones?

Re: Oculus Rift + Star Citizen

If I have the money and the wife can be convinced that the expense is worth it I will be looking at getting one. Might wait for the initial release and see how smooth it goes.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm with Hillbilly, I'm waiting for the tech to mature.

Ditto for 4K monitors. I'm really excited about 4K, but I'm waiting for prices to drop some more, especially considering I'll probably get 4K then be unable to play well without a GPU upgrade. :P
      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/reali.../2300-6416859/

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X