Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hangar update

There is a new hangar update available.

Added functionality and weapons to the Cutlass.

*Be careful not to close the back door on yourself while standing on the door as you will be locked into hatch.*
    Last edited by BeSiege82; 02-19-2014, 03:11 PM.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: hangar update

Is the DogFighting Module out yet? I haven't been paying attention to this recently.
    Questions about those who deserve it!
    "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Comment

Negative
      Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

But did I meantion, the cutlass is sweet!

Two seats in the back, 1 toilet, 2 beds, 1 turret chair position, 1 pilot, 1 RIO and a lot of buttons. Oh, ya, they added the weapons.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I can't open the door on my Cutlass since this last update(even from the outside), and I fall right through the floor of the elevators when I try to go upstairs.

Edit: nvm, I googled it and found there are blue buttons now, but my elevator problem still persists.

Comment

well, the deluxe hangar is dangerous as they have not dealt with the invisible holes...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X