Dog fighting module

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog fighting module

Out of curiosity, has anyone noticed any talk of when the dog fighting module would be released? If I remember, it was set to be late this month or next month, but I don't really remember. Anyone else?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Dog fighting module

April was mentioned back when they made the decision to delay it, unsure how they're progressing but last I heard they were pretty much ready to play DFM between studios but there were a some networking bugs to be worked out. Local MP seems to be working as they showed that off a few months ago.
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Most likely will be showcased for PAX East whitch is on April 11-13.
      Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Originally posted by OscarTheCouch View Post
        Most likely will be showcased for PAX East whitch is on April 11-13.
        Oh crap, where did you come from?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
          Oh crap, where did you come from?
          He was sitting on that brown couch behind you. Didn't you notice? :p
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
            He was sitting on that brown couch behind you. Didn't you notice? :p
            I thought he was the couch.

Comment

I have been reading a lot over at RSI (website and forums) the last several days, and it seems that Chris Roberts said at PAX East "in 3 or 4 weeks." Further extrapolation on the Community Forums over there some people took that to mean "5 to 6 weeks" (from PAX East).
              "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Heads up guys, the release of the DFM is staggered, so not only will the time of download be staggered, so will the features. The release date is based on when you signed up, so if you signed up recently, you will be a few days behind the early backers. Again, from comments, this is likely to do with slowly working the servers up to capacity, rather than having 44 million players attempting to play at once.

Alright, from release info, it would seem that we will have single player simulator for a little while until they get the multiplayer part down pat. I don't mind this, but I guess it will have to be a little while until they get the other parts up and running. My guess is that they are doing it in steps so as to slowly ramp up the server. If there are few problems with the single player simulator, then the multiplayer part will probably come out sooner... They will probably stagger the release dates for the multiplayer part, too.

Comment

So... post your citizen numbers, let's see who's getting in first. :P

#0006 3534
                  Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

well, UEE citizen number: 281894

Don't know if that is the number or not...

Comment

I'll prolly be able to get on when the game is ready to come out! lol!

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
                      [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
                      [support]

Comment

wingman's this week talked about how the server manager and UI was done and ready :D I'm betting end of next week! EXCITED!!!

oh and #93793 :P

Comment

#397913 UHG its worse then waiting for Santa, " Hey kids we are going to have to push back Christmas this year, not sure when yet but we will let ya know"

Comment

Arena Commander Weekly Report - May 12-16:

Let me begin with the information you most want to hear: we intend to launch Arena Commander in two weeks, on May 29th.
                            EDIT: I posted that as soon as I read the first line. But after reading the rest of the article, it sounds like they still have an awful lot to do between now and then. So I wouldn't hold my breath... Although it does sound like we are getting pretty close though.
                            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I wonder if this has anything to do with Elite: Dangerous releasing their Beta on the 30th. Are they trying to undercut Elite I wonder or is it straight up coincidence? The pessimist in me sees the former and the optimist in me sees the latter. Not trying to rustle anything up, just wondering aloud.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
                              [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
                              [support]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse