X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeSiege82
    started a topic Dog fighting module

Dog fighting module

Out of curiosity, has anyone noticed any talk of when the dog fighting module would be released? If I remember, it was set to be late this month or next month, but I don't really remember. Anyone else?

• BeSiege82
    replied
    Re: Dog fighting module

well, it'll most likely be west coast, central, or hopefully not the GMT...

Leave a comment:

• Randy_Shughart_ClwFL
    replied

Funny you mention that, I was just thinking the same thing as I arrived home from the gym and was getting ready to log on to my computer. I thought Austin time maybe? Isn't that where there main office is? Or, whichever office is in charge of Arena Commander perhaps (not sure which of their several studios that would be).

Leave a comment:

• BeSiege82
    replied

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
    Yeah, at Midnight, it will be "tomorrow." :) I think he was just wondering what time of the day they plan on releasing, at midnight, or later on "tomorrow," like in the afternoon. I was wondering the same. I'm sure someone will report in here as soon as they are DLing some large patch... :)
    wonder what time zone is used

Leave a comment:

• Randy_Shughart_ClwFL
    replied

Yeah, at Midnight, it will be "tomorrow." :) I think he was just wondering what time of the day they plan on releasing, at midnight, or later on "tomorrow," like in the afternoon. I was wondering the same. I'm sure someone will report in here as soon as they are DLing some large patch... :)

Leave a comment:

• BeSiege82
    replied

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    I wonder about the time. Like midnight tonight? or 3 in the afternoon. Taking care of things around the house and yard today so the wife will let me be tomorrow ;)
    [MENTION=18805]Shane[/MENTION], it comes out tomorrow...

Leave a comment:

• Shane
    replied

I wonder about the time. Like midnight tonight? or 3 in the afternoon. Taking care of things around the house and yard today so the wife will let me be tomorrow ;)

Leave a comment:

• Randy_Shughart_ClwFL
    replied

1!!!!!!!111!!!111!!!!

It'sHappening.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Acreo Aeneas
    replied

Originally posted by Strait Raider View Post
    Citizen numbers are given in order of first pledge I believe. Who just joined recently that has a lower citizen number than you? That shouldn't happen.

A quick google search gives me the original quote from May 9th:
    Hmm. Perhaps I read the guy's comment wrong. Thought he said he just joined. Perhaps he meant a organization instead. The topic was shifting around topics and when I saw his reply, the topic had shifted to those who just signed up on SC's website.

Leave a comment:

• Randy_Shughart_ClwFL
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Strait Raider
    replied

Citizen numbers are given in order of first pledge I believe. Who just joined recently that has a lower citizen number than you? That shouldn't happen.

A quick google search gives me the original quote from May 9th:

(To answer your next question, the rollout will be based on Citizen number; the earlier you backed, the earlier you will gain access to multiplayer dogfighting.)

Leave a comment:

• di1lweed1212
    replied

lol a sight to see this would be...Randy in his natural drunk habbitat roaming the fields of PS2

Leave a comment:

• Acreo Aeneas
    replied

3 days until May Day! Uh...I mean the "Dog Fighting Module for Star Citizen". :p

My citizen record: 97688

I doubt this record number tells us who is getting in first or not. I think it's completely generated on random since I'm a original backer and have a higher number than some who only just joined recently.

Leave a comment:

• Randy_Shughart_ClwFL
    replied

Don't be sorry brother. We are all excited. :)

And I was worried I might be the only one posting in this thread, spamming the board with repeated one character posts, but I am happy to see the excitement is contagious and I am not the only one. :)

EDIT: Now I just got back from the bar, get into PS2 for some rare form drunk late night ops Randy at his worst (finest?). lol

Leave a comment:

• di1lweed1212
    replied

3 (sorry randy :)

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse