This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Current Ships, Owners, and Organization Affliliations

I am attempting to find out who owns what ships.

I own the following:

1 Avenger

1 Aurora LX

Edit (Acreo Aeneas):

Please post the following:

1) In-Game Name
    2) TG Forum Name
    3) Ships you currently own
    4) Any player organizations you belong to (or want to join)

Edit (Acreo Aeneas):

There is a master spreadsheet of who owns what ship and is part of which faction/clan/group/team here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...VE&usp=sharing

Feel free to post below if you like to be added to it or like something to be changed (like if you bought a new ship or traded something in).
    Last edited by Acreo Aeneas; 01-02-2016, 11:11 PM.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: current ships owned

Origin 325a
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Constellation (soon)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Avenger

Origin M50

Comment

Anvil Super Hornet

Drake Cutlass
          Give me strength to save a life...

Comment

Oh, I've got an aquarium in my hangar too now....

Comment

nice tank

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I have a Aurora 300i (base model). I too have a fish tank in my hanger. :)
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connie and a Super Hornet Military Variant

Comment

Ok guys I'd like your input.

My better-half bought me a Xmas gift that cost a couple hundred bucks that is going to have to be returned. I've since somehow convinced her that one or more imaginary space ships would be a much better gift.

So in addition to my Avenger and M50, what else could our organization make the best use of?

Another Connie? A Cutlass and a freelancer? Several additonal one-seaters? Should I hold off for another sale of limited ships?

Comment

You're rolling Black Flag correct? If so I would recommend another one seat fighter. We already have two Connies that I am aware of, mine and Reinholds. That should be more than enough for us. Each of those has the mustangs as well, so they can be supported when we crew them out to some extent but we will still need something a little tougher. I would say a hornet, tracker or ghost variant as they can be used to great effect within the group, or a 325 for a more dog fight geared approach.

Along with my Connie that im picking up in a day or two, I will be getting a cutty as well.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Yes, it looks like I'll be throwing in with the Black Flag crew.

Will adding the optional ball turret to a non-super Hornet make it a two person crewed ship or is the second crew member not actually in the turret itself?

Comment

get the two seat cutlass. it has a ton of upgrades and has a boarding tube plus 10 ton cargo bay

Comment

You can do that, or as you said adding the ball turret. If its a gun that can be "manned" it can be done by another player.

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
                            get the two seat cutlass. it has a ton of upgrades and has a boarding tube plus 10 ton cargo bay
                            welcome back btw besiege :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                              You can do that, or as you said adding the ball turret. If its a gun that can be "manned" it can be done by another player.

welcome back btw besiege :)
                              thanks, i have until the 20th off, so I've got time... the nerve block is wearing off and so I've traded pain and hand movement for a numb hand...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X