Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dogfighting module release incoming! Want to play together?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Dogfighting module release incoming! Want to play together?

The dogfighting module is going to be released "soon" and we should try and play together! (rumor has it that they're trying to make it for may 11th says peeps on chatroll)

Here's a scheduler that I set up on doodle. If you want to try and play as a group put down when you think you can be on and we'll see what happens! This might also be useful in the future if we want to plan events.

http://doodle.com/4b65i9zrhtuts4sh

feel free to use the yes/no's (the yellow maybes) how ever you like. If to you it means not every week or sometimes or most times ect. that's fine.

Cheers!

Re: Dogfighting module release incoming! Want to play together?

Nice, my HOTAS should be arriving this weekend just in time for getting used to them for flying again!! :D

I don't know about you guys but its been awhile since I've enjoyed flying in space and I'm looking forward to it! Last one I was really into was DarkStar One but thats going back to 06-07.
    sigpic

Comment

Sweet man, I'll weigh in over there. Maybe if enough people can congregate around a certain time, we can have a little kick off party?
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Doodle says "Mountain Time (GMT)." Did you mean "Mountain Time (-7 GMT)"?
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Yes -7 gmt is what I meant thank you! (I've since fixed it)

Comment

Soon is not soon enough!
            The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

I put in a couple of times and dates into that Doodle. Still waiting on this "soon" date...
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

My response is all based on when classes finish.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

well, it looks like this thread became pointless as they will not have multiplayer out at first.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Did they not say they'd be spooling up the multiplayer over the course of the release day? i.e. if everything goes according to plan everyone should have multiplayer pretty soon after release?

My understanding was that they'd be greenlighting people for multiplayer right from the get-go, maybe even at a rate of a few thousand an hour.
                    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

I read that to mean that at first, everyone would get the single player modes over a staggered release period and then once everyone received that, then they would slowly hand out the multiplayer parts.

I guess to clear this up, we will have to go check the announcements again.

Comment

Strait Raider is right on this one. Someone go quote it for me as I'm on the way to be but it clearly reads that from the get go there will be a group of citizens with multiplayer access. It will be based on citizen number. They will release it to more people as bugs are worked out and they become more sure about the background support.

Also this thread was meant to work out times not only for an initial play together but a possible general time we could have as the TacticalGamer time. . It has a very good purpose!

Comment

Also not sure how big games are going to be but if I'm in multiplayer by may 7th I'm having a LAN at my place ;P Just beer, friends and Arena Commander. See you online that night if you're there! Mountain time btw starting at 7ish.

Comment

Well, I'm not holding my breath for Arena Commander, as I was pretty late to the party (I only backed recently). But that's OK, it gives me plenty of time to practice solo and vs. "Vanduul swarm" and get the hang of aerial combat before I fight any real live people.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X