Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Joystick

What are you bringing to the game?

I believe I have an old Microsoft Sidewinder at my parent's place. But for something more modern I was looking into the Thrustmaster Hotas X.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001CXYMFS/...I3VNPE94UV15OP

Re: Your Joystick

Wish I had a hotas set up
    Attached Files

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

th.jpg

Until I can afford a new set up.

Comment

I've got the same X3D Logitech joystick as Be.

It seems to be a fairly popular stick, I've seen them around CIG in a couple of videos. It's an excellent stick for only $30.
        Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Originally posted by Strait Raider View Post
          I've got the same X3D Logitech joystick as Be.

It seems to be a fairly popular stick, I've seen them around CIG in a couple of videos. It's an excellent stick for only $30.
          Feels nice and has enough buttons to make wonder what to do with myself.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X