new ship: Gladius

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new ship: Gladius

Guys, as of the $43 million mark, CIG released early stage designs for the Gladius light fighter. It is something that some call cool and the others call weird.

Personally, I would probably not buy one of those ship if they came onto the market. If one of you, friends, decide to buy one and let others test fly it, then maybe.

It would appear that more money has been made at CIG. The recent "Letters from the Chairman" came out.

Backers prior to the $43 million stretch goal got free military grade body armor. I guess that is for the FPS side of the game.

I don't know, what are your thoughts on the new ship?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: new ship: Gladius

Ship, eh.

Got mah armor, got me some armor, oh yeah! :)

I know you guys who have been backers for a while are probably used to getting little perks by now, but this being my first one and whatnot, I'm pretty stoked. :)
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

The renders of that "light fighter" look bigger than the Hornet...
      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Actually Strait, as regards the ship, I was thinking the same thing...
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Err...is this a pseudo space fighter? Why the heck are there intake vents at the front (behind cockpit)? Perhaps it's a dual-role atmo-vacuum fighter?

I think it looks sexy as hell (minus the forward vents), so if I'd probably get one. Though makes me wonder what the range is and where I can park it (perhaps on a Connie).
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

All the current ships are atmosphere capable, with the possible exception of the Idris Frigate, and most feature substantial lifting surface elements and some manner of intake for (presumably) dual-mode engines.
            Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

I think it looks cool actually. I would love to try one before I buy one.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
              [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
              [support]

Comment

You can for squadron 42

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Heads up! It is believed that the ship will go on sale tomorrow for a limited time. It should be priced between $70 and $80 USD. It is unknown at this moment if the price is accurate. It is also unknown if Life Time Insurance is included.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X