Anything Interesting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything Interesting?

Anything interesting to talk about while we wait for the DFM? Know anybody that might be interested in playing?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Anything Interesting?

I just keep checking in over at www.RobertsSpaceIndustries.com every couple days. They produce a lot of content over there, some article almost every day. And when I am caught up on those, I have been reading further back into the archives, as I said I enjoy those serials in particular. And the pieces about certain systems. I figure that by the time the game comes out I should be somewhat of an authority on the vast number of systems that will be out there, back stories of locations, factions, people and groups, and certain game mechanics, etc.
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

[MENTION=33568]Randy_Shughart_ClwFL[/MENTION] , then we shall use your gained knowledge and consult you if and when role playing comes into play.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

April monthly report talks about work in progress on capital ships, and mentioned that some of them need to be finished sooner rather than later because they will be a central part of some of the earliest missions in Squadron 42...

Many other things are also mentioned, salvage, economy, etc.
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X