Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to take a guess as to which team will win the next greatest starship?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to take a guess as to which team will win the next greatest starship?

I'll say my guess but I'd like to hear other peoples thoughts first ;)

here's a list of the teams I believe. though this post is old and a few teams on here are no longer in the competition. If someone finds a more updated list let me know!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...starship/teams

Re: Want to take a guess as to which team will win the next greatest starship?

Well, that's just about the only thing I'm not following over at RSI...
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I want IXM

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I just want Fuzzymodem (Team Cryo) to make the next save. He's done incredibly well for a one-man team and I really like the way his design has evolved.

I can't believe he got the LEAST votes last week. Unbelievable!
        Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Originally posted by Strait Raider View Post
          I just want Fuzzymodem (Team Cryo) to make the next save. He's done incredibly well for a one-man team and I really like the way his design has evolved.

I can't believe he got the LEAST votes last week. Unbelievable!
          I know, right. The Skyguard and Cryo got hit hard.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I've actually been quite fond of 3Dingo! They've got a neat gimmic of being hooligans but are creating a gunship that's reminiscent of a pelican dropship from Halo. The pelican itself being a well designed craft I can really see this one coming into reality and fulfilling it's role in the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiddler View Post
              I've actually been quite fond of 3Dingo! They've got a neat gimmic of being hooligans but are creating a gunship that's reminiscent of a pelican dropship from Halo. The pelican itself being a well designed craft I can really see this one coming into reality and fulfilling it's role in the universe.
              I really only dislike that top section that really looks like the mid section of the Hornet was tacked onto the gunship.

Comment

I disagree. The only similarity is the turret placement next to a small set of wings. The ship is much more arched than the hornet not to mention the tail mounts the engines on the "tailwings" instead of in the center. The two strait bits might be reminiscent of the Hornet but I'd argue that that's an anvil industries stylistic point and not something doesn't directly identify the hornet.

Comment

Update! New save pool up! get your vote in!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...e-For-The-Save

Personally I like 3 dingo's ship but I agree with the judges in all their comments. From that the only ship that's worth saving is 4 horsemen. :P

Really happy that shimapan got through! I didn't like the design at first but now with it's "cowboy" feel I'm really diggin it!

Comment

Still voting for Cryo. Hoping Cryo and 4 Horsemen are the two to make the save.
                    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

I wonder... I like 3Dingo's design from the inside now...

Comment

Come to the 3Dingo side of the force! ;) though really impressed with 4 horsemens redesign of the cockpit.

Comment

I like the IXM ship because it should allow focus fire solutions and behave closer to a ship, not a transport plane...

Comment

well, it looks like 4 Horsemen is a finalist.

Comment

yup though aren't they the team that half of em are industry professionals? :P it was mentioned more earlier in the competition about how their design was good but "lazy" for what a team with their rep could achieve. Since then they've upped their game of course :P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X