Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple Org's was released last week! (if I remember correctly) CONVINCE ME!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Org's was released last week! (if I remember correctly) CONVINCE ME!

So far I'm the head of the Tinker Corporation which once things get going will be a sort of Salvage contractor. Our corp's business will come from jobs offered to us by other organisations. The jobs will then be ranked a certain difficulty and it will be assigned a minimum reward/payment that the organisation must provide for us to open the job up to our members.

After that it goes to our job board. You and if you like a team can take any job you like. The corp however then is hands off until it is completed upon which we make sure the promised reward gets paid.

This implies that you can do a job in any way you wish even using methods that do not conform to UEE Law. However our hands off policy means that if you get caught you're on your own. If you don't however... well I'll let those of you who choose the risk reward route fill in the blank.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/TINKERCORP

(I need to redo our banner. The one up there was more fishing for ideas)

That's my org! So anyone on here able to offer me a partnership or a god to believe in or even a corp to work for when I'm not salvaging? :P

Re: Multiple Org's was released last week! (if I remember correctly) CONVINCE ME!

Boy, it seems interesting, but it would seem that a job posting isn't going to be made any time soon.

If you want to make an organization for the sole purpose of posting jobs or taking jobs, make one and set it to be private or rather have its members hide themselves. This method would allow for concealing those who might do business with you. Contractor/Client confidentiality is important even in a game.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X