DFM pushed back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFM pushed back

The DFM has been pushed back because DirectX keeps crashing the SWARM mode. They are going to fix that before they release it.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...ander-V8-Delay

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: DFM pushed back

glad there not rushing, id rather wait another week + than play a broken pre-alpha release, might as well fix the bugs now more than later :)
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

0, now we have to count up lol

Comment

Well, sure I am disappointed, but honestly not completely surprised. I think they need to be a little less optimistic when they give dates, because every time they don't meet one of their dates (has happened a few times already now) people will be disappointed, and soon people will be saying "you can't count on any dates CR gives you." OTOH, reading the comments under the linked article (and forum feel in general over there) I think the faithful still comprise the majority.

EDIT: Belay that, after reading some more over at the forums, plenty of disappointment threads, ranging from "CR is always late" to "this is the biggest scam ever." Most of the people seem to be leaning toward the former end of the spectrum. I know I still am, as of this time at least.
        Last edited by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL; 05-29-2014, 11:34 AM.
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

The weird thing is, most people are complainers and are more reactionary. Also, this is also a the prime chance that nay-sayers are going to flood the site. This also was explained once by a troll who desired to elaborate on methods for large groups to manipulate things for their own goals...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

update: trolls are being dealt with...

Comment

I love the online dialogue between the haters and white knights when these things happen. In many cases it can be more entertaining than the released product itself. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
                I love the online dialogue between the haters and white knights when these things happen. In many cases it can be more entertaining than the released product itself. :)
                I know the feels.

Comment

with the apparent fact that they just fixed without too many reprecussions around 15-20 bugs in a single day I'll bet it won't be released later than tuesday

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X