Limited Edition Militarized Freelancer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited Edition Militarized Freelancer

Guys, if you want a limited Edition Militarized Freelancer, go get it now. From description, they will not have too many. It is a 3 man crew. It is a missile ship.

While you are at it, go look at the other new versions of the freelancer.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Limited Edition Militarized Freelancer

Looks very tempting, but still thinking I may just want to start with my basic Aurora and work my way up to bigger and better ships in game.

Comment

Holy crap, Batman! A random old-head appeared!
      [MENTION=11996]Kronos[/MENTION], what have you been up to? What could possibly awaken you from your coffin?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Mostly been playing Natural Selection 2 with our Tactical Gamer community [MENTION=14958]BeSiege82[/MENTION], but looking forward to Star Citizen as a successor to the classic Wing Commander games. Have been trying to not read too much or follow development too closely though, since other projects which I've started following and getting involved in very early in their development cycle have always led to disappointments with the final results not living up to expectation or missing some feature or idea that was tossed along the way that I really got behind. Figured with some of these new long term development projects like I've backed on kickstarter it'd be better to just look forward to them and be pleasantly surprised at what the end results are (without all the noise of what could have been). Had to give Arena Commander a try though just to try flying around and at this point I think there will only be improvements.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X