AC video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC video

Learning how to fly with voice attack and cycling through coupled modes, and learning how to make videos so bare with me and the 30 sec of loading I recorded lol.

System

i7 960
    14 gb ram
    ati 5750

settings on low at 1280x800

Re: AC video

Nice!

are you planning to upgrade the rig before final release? (late 2015 I believe)
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
      Nice!

are you planning to upgrade the rig before final release? (late 2015 I believe)
      For sure :) The rift and a bad ass Joy or joys as well. Also thinking about building a cockpit around my monitor with hydraulic swivel chair and rumble packs underneath sitting in front of a 5000 watt 7.1 surround and a feeding tube with optional poop bag lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        For sure :) The rift and a bad ass Joy or joys as well. Also thinking about building a cockpit around my monitor with hydraulic swivel chair and rumble packs underneath sitting in front of a 5000 watt 7.1 surround and a feeding tube with optional poop bag lol.
        DUDE, that would be sweet hahaha

make the entire windshield just be monitors....you would need like 3 graphics but damn it would be beautiful

I'm building a new one right now
        i7 4770k
        2 x 7970's (got a great deal on ebay for these, 140$ for a single one, so 280$ for both)
        16gb ddr3
        850w psu
        cpu and both graphics cards are being water cooled, and some small case mods to make the three radiators fit in the case (NZXT Tempest Evo) XD

ill keep posting progress in this facebook album (public link) they arent great quality but ill get some good quality ones at the end

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=0ad3eb1035
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
          DUDE, that would be sweet hahaha

make the entire windshield just be monitors....you would need like 3 graphics but damn it would be beautiful

I'm building a new one right now
          i7 4770k
          2 x 7970's (got a great deal on ebay for these, 140$ for a single one, so 280$ for both)
          16gb ddr3
          850w psu
          cpu and both graphics cards are being water cooled, and some small case mods to make the three radiators fit in the case (NZXT Tempest Evo) XD

ill keep posting progress in this facebook album (public link) they arent great quality but ill get some good quality ones at the end

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=0ad3eb1035
          Cheaper to buy the trainer cockpit of an F16...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
            Cheaper to buy the trainer cockpit of an F16...
            Why did it quote Dil's and not LG's post? Well, whatever, mind you, that simulator is actually ~10 Grand, so forget that...

But there is this thing, which would match the Avenger cockpit decently

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Flight-Simul...item35d82f4cc0

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

lol, very nice seige, Ill send a pic of my set up when i have it complete.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X