Xi'An Khartu-al Scout/Fighter Available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xi'An Khartu-al Scout/Fighter Available

This scout/fighter is available at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/s...xian-khartu-al for $150. It apparently has incredible agility. The armament, special features and shields are as yet undetermined, but it sure looks interesting.

Re: Xi'An Khartu-al Scout/Fighter Available

Not interested for that kind of money. Bad idea if you ask me.
    [MENTION=39975]Strait Raider[/MENTION] Have you thought about it, considering you have all the other toys?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Uhh, no. I've spent far, far more than I ever should have already.

And I'm concerned that having too many ships will give me nothing to work for in the game.

And the Khartu, while interesting, is really not my style.
      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Looks very interesting to me, and reminds me of a Star Wars B-Wing in how the cockpit/ship rotate around each other. I'll hope to get one in game, but as with most of the others I can't really afford the prices to pre-buy and still think it may be more fun to work my way up to them in game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X