Hud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hud

I am glad to say that they have released a Work In Progress article for the HUD. We've been shown that there will be multiple types of HUDs depending on what ship you have. The Avenger will use the panels and the helmet does display a few things, but is overall less cluttered and the view from the cockpit is much better... The Freelancer will be a mix of displays and actual window view. It is harder to say about the Freelancer because we see a 3rd person view of the cockpit. I have high hopes for the ships.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...-Commander-HUD

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Hud

Good to know, figured it had to be ship specific (or was going to be a modifiable component for ship OS) based off the splash screens they included with the flyable demo/arena commander

Comment

[MENTION=11996]Kronos[/MENTION], I forget, but what group are you in. I think you said you are part of a small group that does salvaging.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

[MENTION=14958]BeSiege82[/MENTION], must've been thinking of someone else I'm currently unaffiliated. Not sure where I'd fit best, if the roundtable happens and I'm not away on vacation, hoping we can go over organizational goals to give me a better idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos View Post
          [MENTION=14958]BeSiege82[/MENTION], must've been thinking of someone else I'm currently unaffiliated. Not sure where I'd fit best, if the roundtable happens and I'm not away on vacation, hoping we can go over organizational goals to give me a better idea.
          Ya, for some reason I thought you were part of F1ddler's group.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X