Cutlass owners: inspect your ship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutlass owners: inspect your ship

Dear Cutlass owners, please inspect your pilot cabin. Please inspect all panels and screens. There are various memes inside. Enjoy the search.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Cutlass owners: inspect your ship

I`m still trying to figure out how to get inside.

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

Originally posted by Masterjack View Post
      I`m still trying to figure out how to get inside.
      [MENTION=22159]Masterjack[/MENTION]

Front left leg joint (rear face) has a blue button. You have to look above it and stand near a foot away from it. Once you press that, the ladder comes down and the cabin door opens. Try to find the use indicator for the ladder and climb up and enter the cabin.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Awesome, Thanks! I love the look of it. The inside is very utilitarian. It reminds me of the inside of a Hercules with all the cargo nets and stuff. Definitely the kind of ship I was looking for. Looks like I have room for quite a few people inside, 2 pilots seats, 2 jump seats, two beds and one spot for the awesome turret on top.

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

5 people might be able to fit inside, Masterjack. They did say it was meant for boarding, so here is to hoping.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X