Teamspeak Round-Table Session

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak Round-Table Session

So it appears we have a bit of an interest within TG regarding Star Citizen. We've had a lot of good input here in the forums ranging from discussions regarding organization (corps) to minor tips and tricks, but have we had an occasion where we got everyone together in TS (If there has been i'm not aware of it)? I realize that we're still very early in the game development cycle especially considering that we have a ways until the PU will be accessible but I was thinking it might be a nice idea as a community builder to get everyone together to talk up SC and try to get any questions answered that we have out there.

When this comes to pass here are a few things we might consider discussing:
    - What our group(s) architecture will look like. Meaning what will our various divisions be doing and what will command and control look like.
    - How do we want to position ourselves in the PU regarding combat and commerce.
    - Any possible ROEs that we would want to align with our different divisions.
    - Recruiting presence (webpage, etc).

There is a lot coming down the pipe regarding development for SC and I get that some of these points might be a bit premature, but planning and logistics are sometimes years in the making before the first rounds go down-range.

Would anyone else be interested in a TS get-together for our SC community? There is a poll at the top of this thread, please use it to express your interests.
    Yes
    53.85%
    No
    0.00%
    Possibly
    46.15%
    Last edited by ogmogul; 06-30-2014, 03:32 PM.
    That's not blood, its soul juice.

Re: Teamspeak Round-Table Session

Possibly

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Sure. Come up with a time and i will try and make it.

Comment

I'll consider going if we can get enough people and set tim aside for the event.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I'm interested. Timing will be a factor in whether I can attend.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hil3illy View Post
            I'm interested. Timing will be a factor in whether I can attend.
            Agreed, timing will be an issue that we can work around. I just wanted to make sure there'd be enough people interested in getting together.
            That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

If we can come up with a day and time, I will try my best to make it. So far my day job schedule changes weekly, so I'll need at least a 1 week advance notice so I can ask for offtime.
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I'm interested.

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

Did this happen already?

Up for another?

Solo

Comment

[MENTION=60782]MadSoloSniper[/MENTION]

We are still waiting. We have not had enough of a reaction from TG to figure out where the groups stand and where each TG member stands... Plus other developments...

Comment

Count me in. Hit me up. I'm all about discussing how we'd craft a clan in game.

Solo

Comment

It might be a good idea to have one soon as the v.9 update will allow us to run together. Also, in an interview with Chris there plans are to have multicrew ships in space by October.

Comment

YAY! Plus, we get spiffy new hangars and better AI.

Comment

Ooo this could be fun! I definitely won't be conspiring to plant dynamite in all your ships.......

Comment

Seeing as how my gaming rig is in a box, I have to get my fix reading forum posts for the time being. But I could install TS on the laptop and scrounge up a headset/mic somewhere. So count me in too I guess, schedule permitting of course.
                              "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X