Starmap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starmap

I'm not sure if this is fan fiction or not, but in looking at the source(s) it appears that release information has been used from the RSI site. If this is old news then disregard, but I thought I'd share for those that hasn't seen it.

http://leeft.eu/starcitizen/
    That's not blood, its soul juice.

Re: Starmap

Haven't seen this, great find! Its really cool that they have info on each of the planets and such....I can't wait to start exploration, its gonna be great.
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

It has been pieced together from the statements in the fiction (ex. that Croshaw was the first jump point humans found, and that 2 more have since been found from our home system) and superimposed on a whiteboard sketch map that was glimpsed in an early studio video.

In short, it's not official - it's fan made. But I'd wager it's fairly close to what the finished product will look like.

And you can bet your bottom dollar it'll be updated the second we get new info, so watch this space.
      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

I am happy either way.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

http://starcitizen.mojoworld.com/StarMap/

another version

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
            That's the 2d version of the 3d map I linked, they cite it as a source and I believe they made it too.
            That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X