This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Notice!

Patch 12.5 is out. It is said to have improved the multiplayer performance and fixed other issues.
    Last edited by Acreo Aeneas; 01-03-2016, 12:08 AM.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: update notice

Landing gear on 300i is back in place but now my Avenger is missing its wheels and can not enter it. In arena commander sounds fade in and out and sometimes don't play at all. Other then that and a couple small bugs it feels a lot better.

Comment

Every time I see a new video release from this game, I get the urge to pledge, but am always hesitant due to the fear of developer implosion for this VERY ambitious game, and the nebulous final release progress. A question for those who have already pledged, do you feel there is enough exploration and playable content at the moment to warrant a $40 - $120 pledge at this time?

Comment

I think $40 is a decent pledge for even an alpha game, but the stuff they charge for $200+ it bat**** insane. There is literally no exploration right now, there is no persistent universe. As for playable content...we had some fun the other night playing with each other against the Vanduul Swarm! Buy in and we'll blast those commie Vanduuls straight ta hell! Plus, they have the different hangars that you can walk around in and gawk at the overpriced ship you might have bought.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
        [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
        [support]

Comment

LoL! Well, I think most people are willing to consider up to $75 - 80 for a nicer mid to high level single seat fighter or explorer. The dog fighting module is nice. They need to work a few kinks out. Private matches will be fixed soon enough. Right now, you can join on a friend, so you can play with friends now. I am uncertain about some stuff, but is there enough to warrant backing now for something between $40 and $140? Yes, I believe there is, but there is no chance of exploration until the persistent universe beta is released.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

a 20,000mb patch is out.

Comment

n ooit isn'[t

[MENTION=18805]Shane[/MENTION] what are you talking about? I have a 170 some mb patch

Comment

lol idk

Comment

Originally posted by vectorline View Post
                  Every time I see a new video release from this game, I get the urge to pledge, but am always hesitant due to the fear of developer implosion for this VERY ambitious game, and the nebulous final release progress. A question for those who have already pledged, do you feel there is enough exploration and playable content at the moment to warrant a $40 - $120 pledge at this time?
                  Developer isn't going to go poof. They raised over 19 million in funds. That's a lot of money and given that they seem to be spending it wisely, this game is coming together nicely. Spend the $40, you won't regret it.

(I'll probably be getting a Mustang once that becomes available.)
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                  Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                  Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Just a heads up, I finished watching citizen con and CR said as a thank you, backers will be able to fly any ship in AC. So guess where I am gonna be :) Cant wait to see how all the other ships feel.

Comment

THE HORNET IS A BEAST , No wonder I was getting waxed so hard in multiplayer. The 350 is hella fast too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                        THE HORNET IS A BEAST , No wonder I was getting waxed so hard in multiplayer.
                        Well, it IS a military craft going up against entry-level civilian craft. :P

Keep in mind the free-for-all is only until the 17th. Enjoy it while you can!
                        Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

they also added the Red and Blue Cutlasses into the hangar.

The blue really has a nice cockpit

Comment

In honor of reaching two stretch goals in one weekend CR gave all backers 10,000 UEE credits, but suggests holding on to them because they are going to have configurable weapons SOON! :)

Comment

2 goals in 1 weekend?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X