ATTN: Multiplayer Open to All

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] ATTN: Multiplayer Open to All

Attention, everyone, Star Citizen multiplayer is open to all players now.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: ATTN: Multiplayer Open to All

I time out when trying to enter a match. Anybody else having this issue?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Apparently the new influx of players has been causing some new load-related issues.
      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

3 out of 5 joins I am able to get in, Lots of fun, but is there no way to stay in game with people? At the end of every round I get sent back to hanger, and some games load me in with only 2 minutes left in the match, becomes a little frustrating. Also, any weapon tips? Right now I an M4 lazer and two series 9 long swords, THe m4 is nice but I cant figure out the long swords, not sure if its me using them wrong or the gun is not correct yet, seems to fire wildly. Was thinking on getting the neutron gun.

Comment

Well, looks like we will finally be able to join with friends as of .9 patch in a couple weeks. The hanger update and teaser trailers looked good as well. I bought a neutron gun last week with the extra credits they gave us for hanger posters but it dosn't seem to do much damage. Any who thought this was good news as now we can practice together.

Comment

Might give this a download tonight....

Comment

[MENTION=15691]Jeepo[/MENTION] Jeepo, what did you decide to buy?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X