Star Citizen Streaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Star Citizen Streaming

Since the DFM multiplayer is out, some of us will attempt to stream the dog fights. Please give a heads up if you are interested in watching.

Shane is attempting to set things up as well. Scratch should be able to go with this as well.

Besiege82 broadcasts on Twitch.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Star Citizen Streaming

Thanks Scratch for helping set up twitch last night, sorry if I was a little slow, completely under the influence last night and everyone sounded like the teacher on charlie brown. I went through twitch again this morning so to better understand it. I noticed we can all share a page, so we could make a star citizen TG page that we could all share if you guys wanted to do something like that.

Comment

My upload is only around .5 mbs so I'm not sure if I will be able to stream anything, unless there is a magic setting that fixes that for people with low upload speed.

Comment

I will stream soon as well when I get home

Also, be careful about streaking when we officially start playing the game in full release, enemies could watch where you are XD
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
          I will stream soon as well when I get home

Also, be careful about streaking when we officially start playing the game in full release, enemies could watch where you are XD
          That is also why we would do recordings and not streaming when those days hit.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Even then, we can't be giving out strategies and such even in recordings, just be on guard is all
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Streaming = no go
              Uploading video to YouTube is a go

Comment

Hey guys! been a while! -just saw the message you sent me on RSI besiege...-

Been playing lots of SC lately :D I used to be around TG more when I played NS2 more but you people are awesome and would join you again for SC!

Streams? when!? Hmmm I should do one sometime... show off my GlaDos Voice Attack settup :) she's a charmer I assure you!

Comment

We need an ADA voice...

Comment

Originally posted by Fiddler View Post
                    show off my GlaDos Voice Attack settup :) she's a charmer I assure you!
                    WUT. gimme gimme gimme gimme

I used to have my entire laptop set up, windows startup animation and all, into GlaDos and Aperture Science official like sign in pages and stuff. so gud.
                    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

based off this set and if you read down a bit there's someone who posted a link to a DOTA folder that I grabbed a couple from. :)

https://forums.robertsspaceindustrie...udio-set-v1/p1

Will have a stream/video up soon of my settup. (probably this weekend sometime)

Comment

we've been streaming and uploading to Youtube

Comment

links?

Comment

here is a basic free flight of the Aurora.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X