Constellation Variants for Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Constellation Variants for Sale

For all Constellation owners, please be aware that they have released variants for the Constellation. These versions include the Taurus, Andromeda, Aquila, and the Phoenix. Current owners have the Andromeda.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...llation-Lineup

the Taurus:
    The Taurus is the bare-bones freighter. Package price is $200
    The Upgrade price is (downgrade?) $5
    The Standalone price is $150

the Andromeda:
    Standard variant of the Constellation. Standard prices.

the Aquila:
    The Aquila is the exploration vessel equipped with advanced radar and other various options. This includes a modified cockpit allowing for better vision. Should be noted that it lacks a fighter and instead has a ground exploration vehicle. The fighter is sold separately with options for the P52 or the P72. Package price is $325.
    The Upgrade price is $50.
    The standalone price is $275.

the Phoenix:
    The Phoenix is the high end luxury variant equipped with a more advanced fighter and other available options. The package price is $400.
    The Upgrade price is $125.
    The Standalone price is $350

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Constellation Variants for Sale

More importantly the nwq~!

V0.9 will have co-op vanfuule swarm, racing(!!!), new hangtard sof all types, M50 and 350R im-game, and (...)

PRIVATE PLOBBRIES
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

PRIVATE PLOBBRIES!

(what is that?)

ahhhh i translated it to: Private Lobbies
      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Ah... yeah.

Private plobbries will be a big step forward. The new game modes, plus being able to play with the people you know I think will make this 0.9 release (expected in two weeks time) even bigger than the initial DFM release.
        Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

I agree.

Hopefully by mid-next week my rig will be back up and running to play it. (waiting on a water pump from Ebay)
          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Hmmmm... that would be cool.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X