update notification thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update notification thread

Starting thread for notifying members of upcoming updates and patches.

as of August 31, 2014:

.9 of the Arena Commander (Dog Fighting Module), according to rumblings will coming out sometime within a weeks time if the issues involving the back end are fixed.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: update notification thread

the release of version .9 of the Arena commander has been held back as there are still issues related to rubber banding and the friend system.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Soon! My bet's on Friday! Though Monday's looking likely...

Comment

I want it to be very soon

Build version 2 complete and approved. QA build 4 is underway and being tested in Manchester and should be available tomorrow.

Comment

i hope Friday! ill be able to play Sunday maybe Saturday night if time allows.
          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

today today!

Comment

It's out! Downloading!

Unfortunately I'll be out of town this weekend and won't be able to join in whatever shenanigans you get up to.
              Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

EEEEEEEEE! :D definitely will have that downloaded asap! The commercial is so cool XD love the top gear reference!

Comment

Just now they released a small patch for all you pad pilots which should give better control and a fix for connection issues. It is my day off so I will be drinking and piloting off and on all day :)

Comment

Woot! I might be able to hit things now!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X