private match

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• private match

Guys, I would like to make a private match one of these days where it is just us and we try to do some basic flight stuff...

Essentially we would fly together...

[MENTION=17278]Dimitrius[/MENTION]

Dude, you know you want to... I know you want to download that 19.9 Gb installer.
    Last edited by BeSiege82; 09-14-2014, 03:34 PM.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: private match

Im down man , fixing to hop on SC now. You can find me in TS in lounge most likely. Opps I mean SC channel, didnt realize we had one yet

Comment

Helping Bronco with his VA. Did my first Race, it was UH...... something, I laughed real hard at myself if thats any kind of clue to how it went. ( Note to self, dont DL new VA profile and have a conversation with someone in TS with VA listening, no telling what could happen, you might end up ejecting into another ship, and OH! the guy narrating the race is a real ass.) lol

Comment

Yup a real ass XD and frig new physics are hard to control! 360 controller is practically unusable!

Comment

i thought the new physics were great! i could control the ship more it felt
          im up for a private match also, ill look for yall in TS tonight
          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I'll be on! Though gonna be packing so I might not be able to play much. I feel way too addicted to sc right now :P watching twitch streams while i'm at university.

Comment

I will be hopping on around 9:20 for some SC mayhem. If anyone else wants to join in I will be in TS.

Comment

Awesome time with you, Fiddler. I am shocked we lasted so long, especially since I was just using an Aurora. I hope to see some of the footage up soon.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

GG's tonight guys. Cant wait till we have a full squad and do some squadron battle :row__734: I get off work early tomorrow so I will be on for a while in the afternoon tuning my flights skills

Comment

ill be on this afternoon/night as well, so much fun the last two nights!
                    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I'll be back eventually... just kill each other until I finish up the week...

Comment

I would love to join you all because it's been FOREVER!!!! I won't be officially online till about the 1st of October. I look forward to gaming with you all again!! :)
                        |TG-8th| LATINA

[conduct][medic]

:icon14: :icon1: :icon_bigg

Comment

Originally posted by TG Latina View Post
                          I would love to join you all because it's been FOREVER!!!! I won't be officially online till about the 1st of October. I look forward to gaming with you all again!! :)
                          Da fug did you come from? [MENTION=28880]TG Latina[/MENTION], it feels like it was just a few days ago since [MENTION=18805]Shane[/MENTION] and a few of us were talking about some of the players from back in the day.

LG, Dil, Acorn, and a few others are regular...

P.S. LG = Shane and What happened to your xbox?

Comment

I don't count as regular yet? D:

Comment

Originally posted by TG Latina View Post
                              Damn Girl where you been?! Glad to see your still around :) I smell good winter gaming around the corner ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X