Voice attack profiles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice attack profiles

We should share cool profiles and commands and responded so that our voice attack profiles become awesommer :) I'm at the airport so you first :D

Re: Voice attack profiles

Right now I have anna , which i dont care for , and a custom load out I made. Soon I will be making one with movie clips comic relief style and one that is fine tuned for best possible flight companion without all the chatter that anna gives, she will be short, sweet, sexy and only talk when important.

Comment

i just want a short and sweet one like shane said, i personally dont want it to talk back at me with useless information while im flying.
      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

some of the guys need help setting it up. Would you guys be willing to help out?

If you are, please post here.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

sure thing, say when huckleberry

Comment

Sure!

Comment

I definitely need help but I just don't seem to stay up late enough to catch you. I'll keep watching , at least we should all try and catch up in TS Sunday night. I could make it a role call for the BFG (of which there are presently 17).
              Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Ill be on and off throughout the day, ill keep checking TS for ya.

Comment

I have Anna as well, though I believe she also has a "serious" mode you can choose without the backtalk, not sure if that was always the case. I've never used voice commands before in game, this really adds another layer of immersion, I think they should intergrate voice commands into the game engine itself, who doesn't want to talk to their ship computer? Now if Oculus Rift is integrated in a substantial way...whoa.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X