Persistent Universe demo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Persistent Universe demo

Guys, RSI releases a video concerning the persistent universe. It is important to note and it is very exciting.

Here is a video explaining the current understanding of the mobi-glass. Take a look.

And for all of you interested in the Cutlass, check this next clip out:
    There are 3 versions available. Black, Blue, and Red.

The Blue version is the military/ police version and is supposedly not going to be offered for very long. It comes with some weapon and hand cuffs and 6 holding cells. The blue also has a redesigned cockpit made to give better visibility, and one cannot forget the better shielding and other built in hardware.

The Black version is the base model.

The red version is a 4 man crew version with medical equipment and long range radar. No turret comes equipped.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Persistent Universe demo

This is all so gguuuuudddd
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

The captain voice sounds like Nathan Fillion, from firefly.

Comment

PU is going to be great :D

Comment

For some extra dimension, the Drake Cutlass Commercial - 3D Version was also released. I streamed it through my living room Roku Youtube channel to the 3d enabled TV, worked great. Won't allow me to link to it but just search "Drake Cutlass Commercial - 3D Version" on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by vectorline View Post
            For some extra dimension, the Drake Cutlass Commercial - 3D Version was also released. I streamed it through my living room Roku Youtube channel to the 3d enabled TV, worked great. Won't allow me to link to it but just search "Drake Cutlass Commercial - 3D Version" on youtube.
            I watched the 4k version and that was nice too.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X