Lights camera ACTION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lights camera ACTION

Hello fellow citizens, I ended up with a few days off work so thought I would use the time to get some fun games in and record them to show the TG community and find out how large of an interest we may have. It surprises me how many people here at TG that have never heard of this game. If you have the means to record it would help to show the game from different points of view so I can edit action in game seamlessly (but not required). Everything from formations to racing and even some Vandal swarm and maybe some multiplayer against other players or each other. If interested post a time you know you can be on so to gage a good time to meet up, ME Ill be on all day, I have a good excuse not to get up from my desk ;) (sprained foot) :row__517: I will be in TS if you would like to join.

Re: Lights camera ACTION

Besiege82 of the mountain is my YouTube name. I have videos there and on besiege82's Wall - Raptr

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
      Besiege82 of the mountain is my YouTube name. I have videos there and on besiege82's Wall - Raptr
      What I want to do is show of some team work, maybe a few shenanigans. Things like that.

Comment

ill prolly be on tonight and some this weekend :)
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

tomorrow night and weekend

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Scratch is on now waitin for you guys. I'll be on TS!

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
            [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
            [support]

Comment

Be on sometime around 9pm EST

Comment

I have on-call this weekend so I'll be home, hit me up on Steam.
                That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

I'll check in on TS tonight if I don't lose track of time playing that damned Factorio game.
                  Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Everyone get updated and set up your joystick and controllers.

By the way, the Hoystick feels great now. I can kill things, but the next big question is to find out how it is to fly the 300.

Comment

Here's an idea to try...

Set up a team match where we land two ships on the platform, get out, and try to get into each other's vessel.
                      That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

I'm gettin on tonight, Ill be Twitching it too.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
                        [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
                        [support]

Comment

Ill be on too :)

Comment

Originally posted by ogmogul View Post
                            Here's an idea to try...

Set up a team match where we land two ships on the platform, get out, and try to get into each other's vessel.
                            That would be cool. Would be a nice way to test drive other vehicles you don't own.
                            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X