Should I melt?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I melt?

Guys, I am thinking of melting my 315p. It is not a package and I was thinking of melting it and putting it into another ship. Any suggestions as what I should put it towards?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Should I melt?

An Idris.

Really though, you know this depends 100% on what kind of ship YOU want.

So whatcha wanna do?

Between the Aurora (A good basic all-rounder), the Avenger (A higher-quality all-rounder), and the Cutlass Blue (A multicrew all-rounder), I'd say what you lack is anything specialized. Personally, I'm not sure why you keep the Aurora when you have the Avenger, but that's just me.

Might I suggest either a Gladiator (90$) or Hornet (110-140$) for a focused fighting ship, or a Freelancer (110-140$) or Constellation Taurus (150$) for cargo transport?

Honestly, I think the Constellation Taurus may be the steal of the year. 150$ for a Connie? Unthinkable. If I weren't a stubborn man (and if I liked the styling of the Connie more) I'd ditch my Freelancer for it.

If you're extra ambitious, you might entertain the thought of getting a Carrack when the concept comes out. By all accounts it's going to be awesome... I'd estimate 250-300$, as it looks like it will be a similar size to the Constellation, but more military/exploration oriented. My wallet fears its wrath.
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

[MENTION=39975]Strait Raider[/MENTION]

I have the Aurora because it is the LX version with LTI. It has a jump engine and a carry-all mini, which is really the only reason I have that.

The Avenger package is currently in possession of a friend and he will be sending a replacement ship when he gets the chance. (Long story short, that package still had alpha.)

The Cutlass is definitely a general purpose multicrew ship, but I need to remove the holding cells if I am going to carry any cargo-- the inmates are not worth the trouble.

Carrak really has my eye... just not sure how to deal with that. Well, if it allows for repairing friendly ships, then I guess we should consider it.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by Strait Raider View Post
        Personally, I'm not sure why you keep the Aurora when you have the Avenger, but that's just me.
        Maybe he just wants to keep it real, yo.

:p
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Actually, the Aurora LX is going for like $80 and if I had an Alpha package attached to it, I could easily get over $100 on the grey market.

Comment

Should I melt?
            Cutlass blue package 165 usd and got a gift store credit for 50 usd. (Don't ask why.)
            Considering upgrading to a redeemer.... Or anything... But should I?

Comment

What is you alpha package?

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
                What is you alpha package?
                Aint got one :/

Comment

Just beta?

Look at the Carrack of something

Comment

Just beta?

Look at the Carrack of something
                    Totally want it... But can I justify it?

Comment

Aw man... There's no Carrack package.

Comment

melt. get an aurora one, and buy the big carrack

Comment

melt. get an aurora one, and buy the big carrack
                          Im so close to doing it. We'll see.

Comment

I'm actually thinking about exchanging my MISC Freelance MIS in, putting in another $150 and getting a Carrack myself. Sadly, my want of the Nexus 6 currently outweighs even my want of a Carrack.
                            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Fenster View Post
                              Im so close to doing it. We'll see.
                              Real tech > Fake tech!
                              (Even if it's an awesome spaceship!) ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse