Robert Space Industries
    Aurora MR Trainer

Origin Jump Works

300i Trainer

315p Explorer

325a

350r

M50

Anvil Aerospace (Super Hornet closest to military version used in the DFM)

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Ships currently in Arena Commander

I want my Avenger !

Comment

So how does that work? Can you fly any of those right now in A.C.? Or only if you own them?
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

You can only fly them if you own them or an equivalent ship.

Avenger = 300i

Cutlass, Freelancer, or above = Hornet

Aurora or Mustang = Aurora

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Oh, poop. I'd really like to get good at dogfighting in a Hornet, I'm sure it handles completely differently than an Aurora.
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
            Oh, poop. I'd really like to get good at dogfighting in a Hornet, I'm sure it handles completely differently than an Aurora.
            Well, after you get your pc built, toss some money into your gaming/ idiot tax account and wait until the Bulldog deep space fighter comes out.

I'm telling you, from the sounds of it, the Bulldog sounds like a Tomcat in how it is a longer range 2 seater dog fighter.

Comment

The bull dog is going to be more of a P-38 or F-117, likely to be a brawler more so than a dog fighter. Either way I'm totally going to get one. ;-)
              Murray

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X