Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BlueSec update! Now with hiring guards, transporters and miners!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] BlueSec update! Now with hiring guards, transporters and miners!

Hey fellow star citizens! I'm the current leader and CEO of the organization Blue Stars Security.
    When I made the org I intended it to be just a lawful security force. Aka a completely non criminal org. But as it turns out there is currently a demand for a mining and cargo hauling org on TG so I decided to incorperate that into BlueSec aswell since they interlock pretty well.
    So what that means is that if you want to run with a legal organization BlueSec is for you!
    Whether you are a trader or miner looking for a place to make good profit while staying safe or an ace pilot or elite soldier looking to make an honest buck protecting people, this is where you fit in!

Currently updating the official RSI org page for this purpose so keep that in mind.

And if you feel like you will be playing a role that you think will fit in with this org or have any other suggestions please leave a comment about it! :D

Stay safe out there! /Fenster

Re: BlueSec update! Now with hiring guards, transporters and miners!

I'll gladly fill the role of outer rim contract management
    Murray

Comment

Originally posted by Murray View Post
      I'll gladly fill the role of outer rim contract management
      Something about that just sounds.... dirty...
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
        Something wrong with filling positions in the rim?

Anyways!
        I will have most things finalized by tomorrow!
        Ill give out invitations and review applications from then on.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
          It would be like "Yes, sir! I've been contracted to service the outer rim contracts."

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

In all seriousness I would like to a lawful merchant/trading craft. Sounds like this is the group for me. I have a freelancer outfitted for cargo hauling.
            The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Originally posted by Garthra View Post
              In all seriousness I would like to a lawful merchant/trading craft. Sounds like this is the group for me. I have a freelancer outfitted for cargo hauling.
              Awesome!
              The basics of the organization page are set up!
              So post your handles here or go to https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/BLUESEC and apply there.
              Last edited by Fenster; 12-03-2014, 05:03 AM.

Comment

I'm all about inserting into the outer rim... ;-)
                Murray

Comment

Originally posted by Murray View Post
                  I'm all about inserting into the outer rim... ;-)
                  Insert face-palm here.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I will send my resume from my Blackwater days.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X