Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite ship

Guys, what is your favorite ship?

I mean, out of the ones you have seen either in action or seen modeled on the holoviewer, which would you say is your favorite ship?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: favorite ship

Real tough one!
    Concept wise I love the Carrack but also the Mustang Beta.
    From the in hangar ships it's gotta be the Cutlass Blue. It's just amazing.
    Extra: Favorite TNGS; Shimapans "Drake Brutus".

Comment

At the moment, I'm cruising on a gladiator, but overall, still the Carrack. They'd have to mess the interior up a lot for that to change, as I think she's beautiful.
      Murray

Comment

Originally posted by Fenster View Post
        Real tough one!
        Concept wise I love the Carrack but also the Mustang Beta.
        From the in hangar ships it's gotta be the Cutlass Blue. It's just amazing.
        Extra: Favorite TNGS; Shimapans "Drake Brutus".
        Oh, so you like the panty on butt love's Brutus? Hmmmm...

I want to see the Retaliator, but the Panther carrier that I've heard about sounds really cool. I want to see the Panther...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Man, so many. I like the big ship with the claw. And the little tiny one with the sensors. And the Hornet.
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

MISC Freelancer. Even if it seems more and more like the Constellation can do everything it can do, but better. I like the look, like the idea of it, like the combination shower-toilet.

It'll be just me and my space-pickup-truck, cruising the cosmos.
            Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Originally posted by Strait Raider View Post
              like the combination shower-toilet.
              The truth surfaces. :D
              "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
                The truth surfaces. :D
                Never knew a person likes to be showered from underneath and from the top at the same time. . . To any perspective crew mates, watch out.

Comment

Has to be the Avenger only cause that is my first ship and I can imagine some awesome paint schemes for it.

Fav all time ship is the B-wing from star wars.

Comment

Hey, the toilet folds out from the side of the shower, it's a genius design of space-saving and convenience!
                    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

well, it is better than the Cutlass which has a toilet that is next to the bed and if you have the blue, you got six of them in there...

Comment

Originally posted by Strait Raider View Post
                        Hey, the toilet folds out from the side of the shower, it's a genius design of space-saving and convenience!
                        That's what I got out of that Strait. You know, like an RV... But Siege just took it in a completely different direction...

oO

But hey Siege, whatever you like to do in the privacy of your own space ship is your own business, maann...

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
                          well, it is better than the Cutlass which has a toilet that is next to the bed and if you have the blue, you got six of them in there...
                          Six toilets?!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
                            Six toilets?!
                            and two beds behind each toilet!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X