multicrew ships

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multicrew ships

As a heads up, ships like the Super Hornet, Cutlass, Freelancer, and Gladiator should be multicrewed before 2.0 hits the servers. The reasoning behind this is that the positions will remain locked while they are in space, since much of their work right now is to get the physics working correctly and having 2 - 3 guys walking around in Arena Commander is not there yet for mass implementation.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: multicrew ships

I believe having guests in your hangar is going to be released with the new room module. Which is expected to come with the fps module which sounds like we'll be getting around easter. I believe most of the ships you mentioned will be unlocked both seats before 2.0, which is when the big ships will start coming online.
    Murray

Comment

I would love to have a few of you over walking around on board my Freelancer MIS in the coming months. We could play some cards, lounge around the cozy crew space, poke a few holes in some rocks, and play basketball in the cargo hold. :)
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

They better be releasing a virtual beer fridge to go along with having guests in your hangar... :D
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
          They better be releasing a virtual beer fridge to go along with having guests in your hangar... :D
          they already have a liqueur cabinet

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Acreo, my Carrack is going to be where the party is. ;-)
            Murray

Comment

Unless someone has an Idris, or an 890Jump. Then off course we can party there.
              Murray

Comment

But, but, but...my Freelancer MIS is cooler! Besides, I'll probably have that beer fridge inside mines. :p
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Murray View Post
                  Unless someone has an Idris, or an 890Jump. Then off course we can party there.
                  "FIRE THE MISSILES!"
                  "But Captain! We're out of missiles!"
                  "WHAT?! HOW?!"
                  "Remember when you replaced the missile storage with that plus size beer fridge?"
                  "Oh... Right."

Comment

Nah, I've got the liqueur cabinet, and the Carrack is going to have room for it in the mess.
                    Murray

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
                      I would love to have a few of you over walking around on board my Freelancer MIS in the coming months. We could play some cards, lounge around the cozy crew space, poke a few holes in some rocks, and play basketball in the cargo hold. :)
                      sooo now all we need is an in-game poker sim.
                      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X