Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ac 1.0 is live!

The patch is up and it is awesome!
    Finally getting to fly the Avenger makes my weekend perfect!
    20 gig patch though. So start downloading asap!

And important thing to note!
    A lobby system is implemented and you can add friends/contacts via the RSI website.*
    So no more of those pesky gamecodes!

Re: Ac 1.0 is live!

I am done, loading up now
    Murray

Comment

I tyhink they said some 14 new ships are in or maybe now 14 are in... well, a ton of craP is in now...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Aurora Variants
        Mustang Variants
        Hornet Variants
        Cutlass
        Avenger

More importantly though, them new mechanics... can't wait to give it a spin.
        Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Bleh. Apparently the December 2014 Backers reward might (edit: confirmed by someone on Reddit) be a virtual Mustang Alpha scale model rather than a actual in-game Mustang Alpha. :/

Anyways, I now also own a Mustang Beta. I really wanna check out that "comfy" cabin they advertise in the brochure! :D
          Last edited by Acreo Aeneas; 12-19-2014, 09:45 PM.
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
            Bleh. Apparently the December 2014 Backers reward might (edit: confirmed by someone on Reddit) be a virtual Mustang Alpha scale model rather than a actual in-game Mustang Alpha. :/

Anyways, I now also own a Mustang Beta. I really wanna check out that "comfy" cabin they advertise in the brochure! :D
            Let us know what the ship is like

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

So I found out that if you land your ship on that platform that's outside the mega-death-beam-station-thing and leave your ship, you can fire a laser pistol thingy. I also found out the hard way that it can damage your ship and if your ship explodes near you it can kill you! Then again I haven't determined if you give the ship enough space whether or not you still die.

Now if this happened in a patch I missed, or if this is common knowledge then I apologize. I just found it cool.

What I did not find cool was that they removed the two extra weapons from the top of the LN. Poo!

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
              [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
              [support]

Comment

Can't fly till after Christmas break, left the desktop at college :/
                |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I have trouble getting on board my Mustang Blue and can't even get into the sleeping berth or cockpit. There's some sort of duplicate top hull of the model attached to the bottom of my Mustang Blue.
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
                    I have trouble getting on board my Mustang Blue and can't even get into the sleeping berth or cockpit. There's some sort of duplicate top hull of the model attached to the bottom of my Mustang Blue.
                    I've seen that.
                    Some people have that bug.
                    No idea when it will get fixed.
                    I mean... Most of CIG probably went on christmas vacation this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenster View Post
                      I've seen that.
                      Some people have that bug.
                      No idea when it will get fixed.
                      I mean... Most of CIG probably went on christmas vacation this weekend.
                      Well that's one ship I won't be flying anytime soon. :(
                      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                      Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

How big is the total download for Star Citizen including patch? I want to get started but don't know if I have room on any of my SSD's.

Comment

Sounds like someone needs to delete some other game(s) they don't play any more. Or get another SSD. :)
                          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
                            Sounds like someone needs to delete some other game(s) they don't play any more. Or get another SSD. :)
                            Another SSD, of course I can't delete any of 50 games I don't play anymore!
                            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
                              Another SSD, of course I can't delete any of 50 games I don't play anymore!
                              Steam back up on an old external or a ton of DvDs will do the trick, too.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X