Mustang Beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustang Beta

Now with exterior door/hatch. Just saw this today after doing some Vandul Swarm action. Must have picked them up during the Vandul joust.

Look behind the cockpit where there looks like an intake from an F1 race car. Now above that, there is a door. To the right of the door is a hatch, but its hard to see at this angle.

At this angle, the door can be seen better. If you look to the left, you can also make out the "hatch" as well.

Better angle for viewing the hatch.

Here we can see the hatch, contrasted against the door.

While creating this thread, I know where these doors came from. The door is from the pair of doors at the rear of the galley. You can open the door, but it never closes. The hatch is from the lounge area. Just at the foot is a hatch that can be opened if you crawl into the lounge instead of using the interaction button. It can not be closed once opened. This is were the doors goto.

|TG-IRR|

Re: Mustang Beta

So they fixed the model? Can we enter the back sleeping berth room?
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

you can, it is just a pain in the butt.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Its not really fixed, completely. And you can get into the back space, pain free. I will post some pics later, but the essence is this. As soon as you get into the Mustang, turn right. DONT TRY TO WALK IN. Just turn right. When you see the [USE] sign, click the appropriate key to interact. You should now be in the living cabin. To get back to the entry way, the same thing applies. Then use the [USE] to get to the cockpit from the entry way.

|TG-IRR|

Comment

Originally posted by Beinseth View Post
          Its not really fixed, completely. And you can get into the back space, pain free. I will post some pics later, but the essence is this. As soon as you get into the Mustang, turn right. DONT TRY TO WALK IN. Just turn right. When you see the [USE] sign, click the appropriate key to interact. You should now be in the living cabin. To get back to the entry way, the same thing applies. Then use the [USE] to get to the cockpit from the entry way.
          It is way better than the Aurora's bed

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Slightly off topic, I found an interesting (to me at least) little glitch when entering the Avenger bed while in 3rd person camera mode. The camera zoomes out all the way into space and you are looking down at your hanger from about 1-2K Kilometers away. Interesting to me because I felt like I was getting a glimpse at the PU, albeit empty ;) ....FIRST!! haha
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
              Slightly off topic, I found an interesting (to me at least) little glitch when entering the Avenger bed while in 3rd person camera mode. The camera zoomes out all the way into space and you are looking down at your hanger from about 1-2K Kilometers away. Interesting to me because I felt like I was getting a glimpse at the PU, albeit empty ;) ....FIRST!! haha
              I've never had that bug getting into the berth on my old Aurora ES. Used it at least 30 times, not once did I have that far away camera bug you describe. Did you notice anything outside of the hanger spaces?
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I discovered a bug where I could get a panoramic 3rd person view by having my guy stand on the cockpit and turret mount on my cutlass.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X