Suggested Starter Ship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Suggested Starter Ship

I have decided to take it upon myself to use this thread to spot light some starter ships. It is my attempt to suggest some decent starter ships for new backers to consider.

For my first attempt, I will display a member of the Aurora series and the Mustang Beta:

The Aurora series is displayed in this video. It is a basic entry level ship that represents the need for a cheap car and a little bit of cargo room--think of an under powered Ford Falcon. It also flies like a brick--it is the ultimate sandwich. It is cheap, slow, and lacks a jump drive, but the Aurora does have durability going for it.

The next in the lineup is the Mustang Beta. The Mustang Beta is a fast little ship that includes a camper, a jump drive, and is about 50 distance units per second faster than the Aurora series. Also, it should not be missed that the Mustang Beta has 4 weapons and is more similar to a glass than a brick, so it is much more maneuverable but that much more vulnerable to taking damage.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Suggested Starter Ship

Excellent!
    sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse