The Weekend Pilot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] The Weekend Pilot

Alright, gentlemen, I will be available and willing to play Star Citizen with anybody on Friday and Saturday nights.

On Friday nights I am willing to help people with the following:

Topics:
    • Star Citizen Forum side preparations
    • Setting up controls
    • hangar operations
    • know your ship
    • basic familiarization of flight mechanics
    • in-game operations

During the summer I intend to have some time to spend where I can teach new players the basics.

If at all possible, I would like to see others help, but all in good time.

Future lessons:

• FPS gameplay basics
    • Multicrew Ship mechanics

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: The Weekend Pilot

I'm also available for instruction. When multicrew ships launch I'll be holding basic ship board communication lessons, crew organisation, modular chain of command, and battle stations drills. All are welcome to attend, and as it gets close to time I'll post a sign up sheet, as each lesson will have a limited number of spaces.
    Murray

Comment

I guess this might turn into a boot camp or our version of TGU. Guess the ArmA guys would like that.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Not a bad idea. Most the arma group I play with are sharp, so shouldn't take too long.
        Murray

Comment

When the decal customization and color design of your ships becomes available I can help with color theroy and design concepts ;)

Comment

Originally posted by shane View Post
            when the decal customization and color design of your ships becomes available i can help with color theroy and design concepts ;)
            nttiawwt!
            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
              nttiawwt!
              lol, I dont know what that means, but I was just saying I can help with graphic design, ya know " Siege, you can't paint your cutlass pink with purple poka dots!" ;) or making a nice pinup to go on the nose of someones ship. I hope the decal system is at least like BF4's or better.

Comment

Well, my Blue might need a different paint job. It looks too white and shiny. I kind of want a harder to spot ship.

Comment

Anyone going to be on today?
                  Murray

Comment

Yep in about 15 minute actually, and off and on again through out the day

Comment

I might be on around 9 or 10 ish. Plus, I might be drunk! It'll be twice as fun, if I'm able to get on that is!

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
                      [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
                      [support]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse