flying tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flying tonight

Guys, I would like to get together tonight and tomorrow night to play Star Citizen. It would be nice to see some of the new faces and give a chance for the guys to familiarize ourselves with our ships. @ 7 PM EST

Make sure you update

[MENTION=17278]Dimitrius[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=36547]Dredge[/MENTION] [MENTION=18805]Shane[/MENTION] [MENTION=100133]Fenster[/MENTION]

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: flying tonight

I make no promises as I am updating again. Fingers crossed ill have a little free time.
    sigpic

Comment

Murray said he'll be there

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I'll be scarce for a while. Getting Married soon so Real Life is going to trump my game playing for the near future.

Consider me inactive until further notice.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Originally posted by Dimitrius View Post
          ...Getting Married soon..
          DONT DO IT! RUN AWAY!!!! Congrats man!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I'll be scarce for a while. Getting Married soon so Real Life is going to trump my game playing for the near future.

Congrats man! Best thing that can happen until kids come along. :)

Speaking of which I'm probably out for the night. Ones asleep on me and the other is still wide awake...
            sigpic

Comment

Congrats! Marrige is the most fun, scariest roller coaster you will ever hop on ;)

Well, I missed yesterdays get together but I am iced in so I will be on today.

Comment

Tonight @7 PM EST

Comment

I can't be on 'till maybe 9 est, but yall still on, I'll throw down. As long as yall promise to stop shooting me the ass. If you see someone engaging a target and they haven't asked for help, it is probably a good idea to shoot at a different one.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
                  [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
                  [support]

Comment

bump

Comment

OW DON'T BUMP ME YOU JERK! lol

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
                      [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
                      [support]

Comment

Anyone going to join me with the server test with communtiy vs devs at 1 pm pst? which is 3 O clock for me, they said they fixed the server issue from last monday so lets see what happens. Ill be in TS.

Comment

When is this?
                          I'm kind of having a hard time calculating American time zones x)

Comment

Originally posted by Fenster View Post
                            When is this?
                            I'm kind of having a hard time calculating American time zones x)
                            It was earlier today, Actually got to fly with a couple CIG people for a bout 5 minutes before the round ended, Rearcher and Writer I think,. All worked well, only got booted to menu once.

Comment

Checking in to see if anyone would like get in some flight time this evening. Ill be in TS if ya want to join in.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X