Star Marine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Marine

As some of you know or have heard, Star Citizen's first person shooter module is coming out soon. It has received a name and back story to it. Like the story behind Arena Commander, the FPS module has the story of being designed by Interdimensional Software as a super realist combat simulator.

And this moment forward, the FPS module will be known as Star Marine.

Star Marine should be ready in about 2 to 3 weeks.

It has 2 modes as of PAX announcement:
    8 v 8 Station matches - pirates vs marines

16 v 16 Zero G game combat thing. Not sure what to call it but you latch on to things with a tractor beam and use a laser pistol to attempt to stun enemies. Your goal is to eliminate the other team or board their spawn zone. Consider this as your chance to be a laser gun toting spiderman in space.
    Last edited by BeSiege82; 03-10-2015, 05:46 AM.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Star Marine

"No no no! Not "Space Marine"! STAR Marine! Completely different!"
    ;)

Comment

Siege....being spiderman in space with a laser gun has always been....my dream...
      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

All I need now is a jet pack and flame thrower on my wrist band :)

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          All I need now is a jet pack and flame thrower on my wrist band :)
          I approve

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

approve of approval approved

Comment

So much nerd in this thread....Love it

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

[MENTION=36547]Dredge[/MENTION]

If you would join us more often, you would be able to get those late night joys of conversations about Star Wars, Star Trek, tattoos, and more.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                  I approve

That is one sweet tatoo!

Comment

Goodness. Nerdom power over 9000! :p

I was hoping the FPS module was coming with 1.0, but guess I'll have to wait a few more weeks. Hopefully it doesn't get pushed back again due to bugs.
                    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

This thread is great. :)

I will cop to going to the Star Wars Celebration when it came near me to Orlando a few years ago. And to always wanting a full on proper stormtrooper getup, as Siege has documented in a video recently.

But even at the Star Wars Celebration, when I saw the tattoo area, I thought to myself "that's a bit much." But then again, I am not a tattoo person in general anyway. lol

I might not be 18th material (henceforth to be known as "the nerdiest IHS at TG")! LOL!
                      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Ah yes, that video...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X