How will running with a crew work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will running with a crew work?

I understand how you can work together but how are we planning to run a crew. Will there be a day and a time that you have to get on? Or can you just get on whenever? Will you ever be stuck in a ship you can't drive when everyone else is gone? Or are we landing/docking before we log off? Sorry if these questions have already been answers but I didn't see them and I'm really interested into joining a crew once the persistent universe drops.
    "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Re: How will running with a crew work?

All of those options are viable. Not trying to be smart, just it's hard to say. We've been told that to log off we can jump in our rack and log out. Now if this despawns your ship, we don't know. I imagine there will be configurable options, and a permissions list. So if you're wanting to crew my orion, when I log out it will stay, and you will be authorized to use it.

I plan on running port to port missions, of course when out in deep space exploring, it may not be possible.
    Murray

Comment

Re: How will running with a crew work?

The other thing, is if I were to crew my ship with npc's I could invite other players to control them. So if they have to go, they can, and the player reverts back to ai control.
      Murray

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X