Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC 1.1.0 update tonight ~8PM EST

AC 1.1.0 update tonight ~8PM EST

The servers will be going down around 7PM EST and should come back online around 8 PM. At the same time, the download should be out soon and it will be a big update for both launcher and game.

Uninstall Star Citizen and download the new installer they released.
    Last edited by BeSiege82; 03-20-2015, 08:41 PM.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: AC 1.1.0 update tonight ~8PM EST

Any idea how big? Like will I need to free up space on drive?
    sigpic

Comment

Sweet!

I know the PTU update was 30Gig, but not sure how much of that was just for the PTU

Comment

I have no idea. Keep in mind that the FPS module is coming soon, too. I have no idea if that part is getting installed too and we just get to wait until that is unlocked.

Completely uninstall the game and then download the new installer.
        Last edited by BeSiege82; 03-20-2015, 08:41 PM.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Good lord that is going to kill my bandwidth for the month. I don't think I've pushed the 130GB cap I have very often but apparently this is the month fie overages!
          sigpic

Comment

billy, who is your provider?

Comment

I use Xplornet here in Canada. It is currently a wireless 4G connection. The only option besides dialup in the rural area where I live.

While its speeds aren't always consistent, I have appreciated that they have never questioned anything which I have DL. They are also quit fair in their traffic management policy. While I am limited during prime time to what my service is, between 11pm-7am its wide open and only limited by what my connection can manage. The current monthly cap I have also costs less than what an equivalent cap with one of the big telecoms would be.
              sigpic

Comment

Wow, I just read some info on the new damage system. Cool!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...-Damage-System
                "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X