multicrew cutlass video production

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multicrew cutlass video production

I need a second cutlass owner and at least 2 other TG members to help in the production of one of the first multicrew ship videos.

With the addition of multiplayer free flight and 8 landing pads that include assisted landing, I will be attempting to load up each cutlass with a RIO and if lucky we might be able to get the turret gunner and inside seats filled.

Fiddler called dibs on the toilet. That might be best considering if he records, we don't want to see him taking a digital crap... All joking aside, the cutlass can hold 5 to 8 players with 3 players acting as crew.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: multicrew cutlass video production

When were you going to shoot the video?
    sigpic
    Nothing to see here but a hole in space.

Comment

sometime within the next 2 weeks hopefully. They are having weird issues right now.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Cool. Don't have a cutlass but I'll help!
        sigpic

Comment

I might try to get something of a shoot done tonight.

Comment

My download failed, so I can probably help anytime after 9 pm est depending on my download speed.
            sigpic

Comment

hmmm... did you delete it and do a fresh install of the downloader?

Comment

Downloaded and good to go. If anyone else has problems with it, go to advanced settings and enable patch repair. It'll need to download a small extra file, then it should work.
                sigpic

Comment

now, the private multiplayer servers seem to be down

Comment

I have a cutlass blue and used to be able to fly the cutlass black in the previous version. Now I have no cutlass available to fly at all, just a bunch of other craft.

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

it should be there, you have to scroll in the computer table or when picking your craft in arena commander, use your keyboard arrows. The cutlass showed up for me. If that doesn't work, it may require deleting a user file.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X