Our First Time in the Cutlass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our First Time in the Cutlass

Guys, the other night we finally got 3 of us into one ship and fly without too much incident.

[MENTION=55927]Jestermaximus[/MENTION], [MENTION=18805]Shane[/MENTION], and I managed to pile into one ship and take flight. Soon (in the coming weeks) the second seat will have full functionality.

Part 1

and Part 2

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Our First Time in the Cutlass

Good times :) Around 7:30 that toilet was really comfortable! I can't wait to see this start working properly in future iterations.
    sigpic
    Nothing to see here but a hole in space.

Comment

Yeah, watching your videos siege got me excited again! imma try and get my controller and graphics figured out tonight. I'll be hanging around in the TS channel maybe around 7 and later depending on when I eat dinner.
      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Ya, we'll have to give it a go after the upcoming patch. They said functionality is coming to the secondary chairs. Not sure if that means the RIO or the gunner will function properly on my cutlass.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

cool
          i need more buttons on my joystick....on the bright side i found good controls for flying with AND with coupling
          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X