Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peak hours/Scheduled play times

Hello everybody!
    Since 1.1.1 is what seems to be just around the corner and REC implemented and fully functioning I think it's time we set up some designated play days for SC.
    Being European means it's hard for me to just jump in and play with all of you North Americans as your early evening is my midnight and so forth.
    So if anyone has further suggestions on when this date should be say them here!
    Also if anyone could tell me at around which time you guys are most active in Star Citizen I will try to check in on TS at those times in general. :D

Re: Peak hours/Scheduled play times

I have not been able to play much lately but most days I hop in in the evening anytime around 6 to 9 CDT. Other then that I am all over the board, some mornings some late nights.

Comment

I am easily found Friday and Saturday nights.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Well, I just moved to British Columbia. Four more hours away from our Eurobrothers!

So yeah, if I'm going to be on the same time as you guys it's probably have to be Saturday nights for me. Fridays the earliest I could be on after work would be midnight UTC.
        Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

So I just checked and 6pm CTD is midnight here xD
          So Fridays or Saturdays should be cool.
          Should we make a steam group or something?
          They have those nifty event notifications.

Comment

And boy have my predictions ever been more accurate? xD
            1.1.1 is out!
            Anyone got a Gladiator?
            Would love to man a turret with ya!

Comment

Unfortunately I've been having a lot of problems connecting to public matches since 1.1.1. In fact I've been able to connect 1 in 10 tries. Hopefully they will get out a fix quickly.

I'm on sporadically over the weekend, but if someone posts on here beforehand I can play most nights.
              sigpic
              Nothing to see here but a hole in space.

Comment

wonder if they fixed private.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X