get together

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get together

I want to try to have a night where we can get together and meet up in Arena Commander's free flight coop. Many of you have 1 ship and have only really had the chance to try flying that one ship, so I am thinking it might be cool to try to get some of you together to get some test flying together while in space. After that, I wouldn't mind doing so Swarm or dog fighting.

I would like to hear from some of you about when this might work.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: get together

I am all for this idea.
    A pre planned time and date will be awesome to work with.

Comment

Friday Night Fights are a pretty big deal in the PS2 community, but any other night usually should be good for me.
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

would Saturday nights be better for people?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Could work for me. Although none of my ships are even hangar ready now, but I do have a loaner hornet, and **** loads of REC.
          Murray

Comment

Sat works for me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Murray View Post
              Could work for me. Although none of my ships are even hangar ready now, but I do have a loaner hornet, and **** loads of REC.
              Sounds like someone is spending a lot of time in the dogfighting module... :)
              "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

We talking about a one time thing here? Or a weekly thing?

Comment

I would like to try for a weekly kind of thing.

By the way [MENTION=33568]Randy_Shughart_ClwFL[/MENTION], make sure you add CoiledTortoise to your friends list at the RSI. We were flying over the weekend and he was curious about you. He also seemed impressed at where the game has been taken.

Comment

This sounds like something I will try and participate in as well. I've been way to busy with work lately and I look forward to you guys showing how to fly again. I'll be updating my game and getting ready for this sat, the only thing that will ruin this plan is my wife letting me know about something else last min.
                    sigpic

Comment

good to hear

Comment

Yeah, Coiled is another PS2 expat. :)

Comment

I'll be up for the following Saturday's but not this one. Hopefully I'll get a long enough Ethernet cord to get my rig up and running
                          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I'll be on sc tomorrow afternoon, anyone else?
                            Murray

Comment

if I can get it downloaded in time. How big was the download?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X