So how about that Reliant, eh?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how about that Reliant, eh?

I want to get one but as the only ship I can melt is the one with my Beta package I'll wait until the non-lti package versions come up for sale later.
    Final judgement. It looks extremely cool. Really looking forward to the variants if any.

What do you guys think?

Re: So how about that Reliant, eh?

I think it looks snazzy. I doubt I'll get one as I have enough ships already ;-)
    Murray

Comment

more YAY! the piranha is back!

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

DUDE! its my fav ship! Has a B-wing style that is my fav from star wars. LOve it ! Want it. Two man rotating seats pfff.... please cir may I have some more?

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          DUDE! its my fav ship! Has a B-wing style that is my fav from star wars. LOve it ! Want it. Two man rotating seats pfff.... please cir may I have some more?
          It's like Slave I and a B-Wing had a baby. I so want one once the packages come out.

The loadout is potentially strong as well.
          2 x s1 on what seems to be a turret mount. And a gimballed Tractor beam on a s3 mount. So probably S2 gimballed and maybe even s3 fixed if CIG doesn't change anything. Which they very well might. S3 shields also. Lots of thrusters. Really looking forward to this one being flight ready.
          Last edited by Fenster; 05-23-2015, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Don't forget that News Van custom variant! The Reliant has it all!

Comment

Think I know what my LTI LX is being replaced by...

Did I read correctly that buying a variant upgrade screws with LTI?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

no it does not
                Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Originally posted by Noyava View Post
                  Don't forget that News Van custom variant! The Reliant has it all!
                  I always thought that the Herald would be the "media ship" of choice.
                  But some extended communication gear on a reliant would REALLY make it interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by OscarTheCouch View Post
                    no it does not
                    For some reason this reminded me of the guy on the couch in that Chappelle movie, who is just kind of there the whole movie and never says anything until he briefly pipes in some important information at some point late in the movie, and then goes right back to sleeping on the couch. LOL
                    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

i bought 4 reliants jsut to use to CCU to another ship so i can have LTI on whatever ship i want.
                      Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Wait, what?

Comment

later on when they add more CCU options Like reliant -> Constilation Andromeda, you can pay for the upgrade to that ship and now you have an Andromeda with LTI. More CCU options will open up as they are working on them and when ships are flight ready. So the reliant is just an LTI ticket.
                          Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

so im my case i have an andromeda non LTI and a Pheonix upgrade that is not applied. When they get the reliant -> Constilation Andromeda CCU i will melt my constilation, buy the upgrade with those credits, apply it to the reliant. Now i have an LTI constillation. I will then apply my pheonix upgrade to that and now i have a Constilation Pheonix LTI. And all dem bitches will be in my HOT TUB.

Make sense?
                            Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Ummm... Oscar, what package do you have and what package type is connected to your access?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X