Multicrew co-op awesomeness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multicrew co-op awesomeness

Don't want to shill for another game but if you got 3 buddies and want to get some multi crew, different roles, ship to ship combat action check out Guns of Icarus Online on steam.
    Massive sale right now. Sale is until 29th I think. Right now it's worth it. Probably not for full price though.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/209080/

Re: Multicrew co-op awesomeness

Can't really game too much right now and since I just remembered after reading Fenster's post, I have two extra copies of Guns of Icarus Online that I bought on a previous sale. I'm offering it for free in case anyone misses the sale / doesn't want to spend money.

It's a good game for team work on a single ship.
    Medicine and Gaming...good form of stress relief and improves mental faculties. I suggest it to all of my patients.

Comment

Well, that's mighty nice of ya dltprm!
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Loving it :) I just bought it so im looking for people who wants to crew up, so far I have played with a couple TG'ers and I bet it would be a lotta fun with 2-3 captains on a team working together + some other crew

thank you for letting me know of this
        - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xorilliz View Post
          Loving it :) I just bought it so im looking for people who wants to crew up, so far I have played with a couple TG'ers and I bet it would be a lotta fun with 2-3 captains on a team working together + some other crew

thank you for letting me know of this
          If there's enough interest I'd love to do a bunch of TG games!

Comment

I have a copy and would be glad to play with TG guys. I'll reinstall now, hit me up on steam when/if you wan to play.

Comment

I have a copy as well from a while back
              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Looks kind of cool. Is it only available through Steam?
                "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Couldn't find it on GOG or anywhere else :/
                  Although I did find the reason for why a 3 year old game became so popular again in March this year.
                  There was a kickstarter to create an open world adventure mode. Kinda like the Star Citizen PU just small scale.
                  The funding is already done but here's the kickstarter page for information. Looks cool. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...e-mode/updates

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X