Mind tossing some info my way?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mind tossing some info my way?

So I really really want this game. My only question is if I pledge to one of the 2 starter packs, do I get access to the game and what not?

I lied I have another question, do you purchase the rest of the ships in game and what not?
    Victory through speed, smoke, and suppression. Ground Pounders lead the way!

Re: Mind tossing some info my way?

Anything you see can be earned in game.

Any item listed under "game packages" heading in the store contains the game and beta access. Listed under the contents of the package are "Star Citizen Digital Download" and "Squadron 42 Digital Download", those are the multiplayer and singleplayer parts of the game, respectively.

Some of the cheapest packages do not include beta access.

The game is in alpha, currently. If you do not have alpha access you can add it, module by module, for $5. (So add $10-15 depending on how many modules come out before beta, or just wait until beta to play.)
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Well I'm downloading as I...er...type. Went ahead and got myself the mustang pack

Comment

Hmmm, good summary Strait.

So, Twogun, which Mustang?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I just went and got the Mustang Alpha. Seemed like a solid vessel to get a start in the SC world.

I haven't done any flying yet, but I've gotten some time under my belt with Elite Dangerous

Comment

it is the slowest of the versions

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

So I noticed there were different organizations amongst the ranks of TG. Do y'all utilize the same ts and if so, what are the average times y'all are on?

Comment

Yes, same TS channel. Times are random, usually someone feels like playing and will post in forums to let others know so they can join if they wish. I think now that school is out for many, we may be able to have a more regular get together to practice flying and goof off. FPS part should be out soon witch I think will bring in a lot more people.

Comment

I play more regularly while I'm in school.....I don't know if that's a bad thing or not...
                  |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
                    I play more regularly while I'm in school.....I don't know if that's a bad thing or not...
                    nope, you only take your laptop

Comment

nahhh I take my desktop to my dorm room XD
                      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed