Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hanger questions and who wants to fly tonight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanger questions and who wants to fly tonight?

Alcon,

So I purchased the Retalliator base, the drop-ship module and rear cargo and living areas modules. They show up in my hangar as being 'attributed' to the account but I don't see the gladiator in the hanger view on the RSI site where I can place it in a slot for display in the hangar... Ideas?

Secondly, who wants to do some coop Vandul Swarm? I've got a Gladius now and I'm itching for some coop action!
    That's not blood, its soul juice.

Re: Hanger questions and who wants to fly tonight?

Well, that answers my question..

"The Retaliator modules are being offered for the first time as a limited concept sale. This means that the designs meets our specifications, but are not yet ready to display in your Hangar or to fight in Arena Commander."
    That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

As for the base Retaliator, shouldn't it be ready for in-hangar use? I heard that it would show up as a military version until the added stuff becomes available.

Also, I am not sure if 1.1.6 is fixed yet.
      [MENTION=36903]ogmogul[/MENTION]
      Once I run some ethernet cables to the basement, I will finish downloading SC. It will take a day. :(

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

guess this is like a battle bus then with 18 people

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X