Gamecom Presentation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamecom Presentation

For those who haven't yet seen it... RSI's Gamescom presentation was "hella dope" (as the cool kids say). Unfortunately the stream quality was pretty terrible and so was the recording, luckily we have gorgeous pre-recorded press versions to see.

Social Module: (ArcCorp looking better, more complete and smoother than ever before, now with multiplayer support)

Multi-crew: (Multicrew running smoothly and seamlessly, largeworld implementation, quantum drive, Tali flying, Connie nuking, guest appearance by the Idris)

Full stream is below.

Highlights: (minus the social and multi-crew videos)

37:00 Star Marine (not much new on the surface)
    58:30 Tech updates
    1:03:00 Star Citizen HOTAS (2 types, multiple variants, pretty awesome)
    1:16:30 More tech (largeworld)

Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Re: Gamecom Presentation

[MENTION=36903]ogmogul[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=13034]Acreo Aeneas[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=36547]Dredge[/MENTION] [MENTION=16854]Sir-Nerd[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=22159]Masterjack[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=17044]LpBronco[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=29322]Grim.the.Grim[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=21316]Atoms[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=17278]Dimitrius[/MENTION]

check it out

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I am so excited for multicrew that I am beside myself

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
      The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Darwin View Post
        I am so excited for multicrew that I am beside myself
        You and me both!
        That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

Have they integrated voice commands yet? Afraid I haven't really been keeping up and as there is another 25gb update installing as we speak, I'll have to give irt another kick in the tires. Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like they gave me a Mustang just for being an early backer.
          Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Originally posted by LpBronco View Post
            Have they integrated voice commands yet? Afraid I haven't really been keeping up and as there is another 25gb update installing as we speak, I'll have to give irt another kick in the tires. Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like they gave me a Mustang just for being an early backer.
            I am guessing you mean a statue, right? If you mean a model statue, then yes, you got one for being a backer. If you got a free mustang, then I'll be shocked.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Don't really know, haven't been able to enter the hangar yet.
              Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Bronco, is your hardware not up to spec or are there issues launching?

They just put out a new launcher which should be much faster for downloading, you should give it a shot.
                Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

I don't what to really say here. It's not like any of this content is for us to play right now. We still have two smallish "maps" to play with. I'm sure you guys have played it to death. I find with each update, I grow progressively worse at the game. Before I could probably take down the first couple of waves. Now I struggle to take out a single fighter. Maybe the game favors a joystick over keyboard-and-mouse. If true, my Star Citizen gaming future is going to be expensive given Saitek's upcoming joysticks...
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                  Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                  Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X